Hope u enjoy
Cajun Shrimp and Corn
chopped green onions
color bell peppers
chopped Serrano Chile peppers.
cans, chopped green Chiles (undrained)
all-purpose flour. (Or as needed to
1 ½-cups 2%
shrimp stock. (or chicken Stock)
frozen southern style hash browns (I used shredded) Thawed.
ounce) or frozen corn.
peeled & deveined shrimp.
· I cooked this over open fire using my #3 Pot
1. Melt butter, and add bell pepper, white onions,
Serrano Chile and sauté to likeness.
2. Then add can green chilies, & cook for a
minute or so!
3. Then add flour to pan make sure to stir
constantly, and cook for another minute. Add season.
4. Slowly pour in milk while stirring, then add
stock, hash browns, corn and bring to a boil. Cooking till desired thickness. Recheck season and add at this time.
5. Add Shrimp, green onions, & cook till shrimp
are done. About two minutes.
6. Remove from heat and add Cilantro.
Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
2012 Voltage V-3950
" Waiting On Someday"
From: Ridn' <ridnandsmiln@...
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:26 PM
Subject: [dutchovencooking] Cajun Shrimp & Corn Chowder
This was posted on the LeChien Cookers site how ever I couldn't see the whole recipe because I'm not a facebook member......would one of you Louisiana folks post it for us ? It sounds divine! Thanks, Ridn' , Edianne
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]