JAVA WEB DEVELOPER with EXT-JS 6 MONTH CONTRACT WITH EXTENSION BROOMFIELD, CO 80021 This group is the group that supports IT Infrastructure. So things likeMessage 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012View Source
JAVA WEB DEVELOPER with EXT-JS
6 MONTH CONTRACT WITH EXTENSION
BROOMFIELD, CO 80021
This group is the group that supports IT Infrastructure. So things like Servers, PC's, Operating Systems, Software, databases. The Java developers will develop a web based system that will allow them to keep inventory of everything and be able to display it with graphs, charts, etc in a readable manner for users.
EXT-JS and HTML 5 also preferred.
We are looking for experienced professionals who are enthusiastic about using smart technologies to advance and redefine customer online experience.
The role of the Software Developer will require strong development, analytical and troubleshooting skills and most of all, an eagerness for tackling the complex problems of scale to solve for unique and emerging business problems.
For this position, you will play an important role to help design, implement and deliver the next generation web platform for a inventory system. You will be a major contributor in developing new features for defining the online customer experience. This position interacts frequently with product, engineering, IT, cross-functional business teams, and testing teams.
Experience and Qualifications:
- This position will be mostly front end web development with some backend work as well.
- Design and implementation of multiple enterprise scale applications with the following characteristics:
- 5 + years experience in developing complex enterprise-wide web applications
- Experience in a critical production customer focused applications
- 5+ years of Java programming experience required
- 3+ years experienced Tomcat implementations in a clustered environment desired
- 3+ years working with REST and RPC service patterns and other client/server interaction models with an emphasis on high transactional volumes desired
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services is a plus
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current Internet technologies, database and web-centric solutions.
- Solid experience with Maven and JUnit (or comparable automated testing suite) desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team culture
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive