Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2007View SourceBegin forwarded message:
> Hi Everyone:
> Weather is not promising. I will be there Monday from 10 - ish to
> whenever , weather permitting; and if it is cool,
> raining,, blustery weather on Tuesday, we CANCEL; if it is cloudy,
> showers in the forecast, I shall be there on Tuesday at 10:00 am and
> try and start. If we are rained out all week, I shall try for
> Thursday or Friday, watch Dist-gen for notices.