Get ready for Meatout 2007... it'll be the best one yet!
Join activists around the world in promoting the benefits of a plant-based diet by hosting an event on (or around) March 20th.
Events can include:
b.. Information Tables
f.. Public Feed-Ins
g.. Video Screenings
h.. Food Samplings/Cooking Demos
* We'll provide -- instructions, materials, media, and a helpful online Events Directory.
* You'll provide -- a few hours, a lot of heart, and representation for your city.
This year's Meatout theme is "Stop Global Warming!" We recommend incorporating an environmental component into your festivities. Visit www.Meatout.org to request an Event Pack to receive our brand new Global Warming poster and related handouts.
Get Started Now! Visit www.Meatout.org:
1. Check out the Action Center for tips and ideas.
2. Download a Free Action Guide.
3. Register your event online or call 1-800-MEATOUT (632-8688). Please register your intent, even if your plans are incomplete (you can update anytime). When you register, you can request an Event Pack with an official Meatout banner, color posters, handouts, stickers, and more.
Also, you can help promote Meatout - visit www.Meatout.org/banners.htm to exchange web banners.
Jump on this opportunity to spread the message of compassion in your city!
Thanks for caring,
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]