USB connections are rapidly replacing serial ports on computers and the simple computer interfaces of the past need a replacement. This group is aimed at experimentors building USB-based controllers for HAM radio. The founding project couples a PIC 18F2455 driving a variety of DDS VFOs to a C# application on the personal computer.
In last 7 days
- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
Hobbies & Crafts/Hobbies/Amateur and Ham Radio
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.