"I'm the guy on the show with the best wardrobe, so people in the audience at least know where to look. Everything falls into place after that. There is very little skill involved in it. You just have to smile when things aren't that funny. And when things are sort of funny, then you have to laugh like crazy...That's about it. Everything else is done in the control room." --David Letterman-- When asked how he would explain his show to foreigners, Esquire, December 1994
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Entertainment & Arts/Television/Genres/Talk Shows/Titles/Late Show with David Letterman
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.