The Coping w/Meniere's List is devoted exclusively to strategies for coping with Meniere's Disease. Anyone who needs or has or is interested in coping strategies is invited to subscribe. This mailing list is semi-moderated, meaning that while not every message will be screened, the moderator will intervene if the subject matter becomes off topic or unproductive. Flames and insults are not permitted on this "nice" mailing list. You are welcome to "lurk" (subscribe and read messages from the group without sending messages to the group) or participate, as you prefer.
Here's a couple rules:
(1) It is forbidden to *flame* or insult anyone on our mailing lists. We're all here to survive TOGETHER in a friendly and caring atmosphere. If you find something that offends you, just delete the message, or if you feel strongly about it, email the offender *privately*.
(2) Please understand that all messages written in our mailing list are the opinions of those posting them, and that if you need a qualified medical opinion, please get one from a doctor -- we are not qualified to do so.
(3) Participate! :) Our mailing list isn't one without active participants, and we all love hearing from each other. Don't be shy -- we're all in the same boat as you are. [However, you are welcome to "lurk" :)]
If you find that the mailing list format isn't your cup of coffee, try our bustling and resourceful Meniere's Talk forums which are all online via a website.
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.