Sorry, this Sunday is July 1, and the song class is this Sunday.
----- Original Message ----
From: Joe Maclennan <jem@...>
To: Lisa Seaman <lisaannseaman@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:44:33 PM
Subject: Re: [colorado-acappella] Song class with Bongo Love (band from Zimbabwe) on Sunday, 6pm.
do you mean this weekend: it will be July not August...
At 03:34 PM 6/26/2007, you wrote:
Bongo Love, a band of 4 young
men from Zimbabwe, is in town this week!
They are offering a song class next Sunday, July 1. We'll probably
do 1 or 2 songs, a capella, Zimbabwean style. The rhythms are
captivating, yet challenging for us Americans. This makes it very
* 6-7:30pm, song class at Chatauqua Park (9th and Baseline), east
of the park, near the playground. Cost $15.
* 7:30-9pm, Casual picnic afterwards. Bring your own food and/or
something to share. Questions? Email
More info on Bongo Love:
Other Bongo Love events this week:
* 6-8pm Old Town Square, Ft. Collins. Free. Donations welcome. CDs
* 12:30-2pm - Boulder Market (where MontBell and Banana Republic
to be), Pearl and Broadway. Free. Donations welcome. CDs for sale.
* 4-6pm - live on the radio on KGNU
* 7:30-9pm - Boulder Market again, Pearl and Broadway, in the old
MontBell store. Free. Donations welcome. CDs for sale.
ps - there is another guy named Bongo Love in Boulder. This band is
not that guy.
pps - sorry my announcement for the choral workshops with Sheasby
didn't transmitted until it was too late. We had a great time. I'll
try to remember to announce it earlier next year.
3 Story Limit "a cappella music, Boulder style"