Classical Conversations is based on the Classical Model of education. Families meet weekly to introduce new memory work (or grammar of a subject) and review old memory work using Classical Conversations’ Foundations Guide as the heart of the curriculum. A trained Tutor creatively introduces the memory work and leads the classroom time. The memory work is divided into 6 subjects: Timeline/History, Geography, Math, Science, Latin, and English Grammar. In addition to the memory work, students also participate in a Fine Arts project/lesson, a science project, and an opportunity to practice oral presentation skills each week. Classical Conversations is a tuition based program that teaches with a Christian world view. Please visit our website to find a community near you!
In last 7 days
Computers & Internet/Other
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.