I have some items I no longer have use for. They are all in great
condition and not abused. Prices are negociable, and prices do not
include shipping. Please contact me off-list via e-mail
1) Trousers - A pair of custom-made Sky-Blue,kersey wool, Federal
Foot (Infantry) Pattern Trousers. Size: 28' Waist, 31' Leg. Great for
a child, or a really skinny person. It is hard to get authentic
trousers made in this size - so they were purchased custom-made,
not "off the rack." Made to correct specifications and with correct
buttons. Near new condition - worn at a few events and filming
of "Gods and Generals." With purchase of pants get a FREE black
leather waist belt, without buckle, - fits a 28' - 36' waist. $65.00
2) Shield Front Shirt - A Mens shirt, medium sized. Red in color, and
made with bone buttons. In great shape - never worn, 2 cuff buttons
are cracked. Great shirt at a great price! $15.00 + shipping.
3) Tin Cup - Great condition - has a nice aged/weathered look to it -
not rusty. Used during filming of "Gods and Generals." $5.00 +
4) Tin Plate - Never Used - $7.00 + shipping.
5) Tin Plate (Original) - 19th Century plate bought in antique store -
never used by me - great condition. $8.00 + shipping.
Do not hesitate to e-mail me if you have questions,