Childbirth Reading Room has moved to facebook!
Please join us at http://www.facebook.com/groups/106219606179315/
If you are pregnant or plan to be, NOW is the time to read about birth. With my first baby, the only book I read was Having A Baby Can Be A Scream by Joan Rivers. Before I even got pregnant with my second I had read every book in my local library with baby or birth in the index.
I have spent the last 28 years helping women become midwives and there is no topic more fascinating to me than birth.
We will take one book every 2 months and read it and comment on it together.
Lilah Monger is our Reading Rooms Coordinator. Please contact her with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
In last 7 days
Health & Wellness/Women's/Pregnancy and Birth
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.
Group Email Addresses