The April 2008 Issue of AstroPhoto Insight Magazine (Volume 4, Issue
2) is now available. In this issue you'll find:
* Testing QSI's 532WS Scientific CCD Camera
Richard Berry takes the Quantum Scientific Imaging
camera through it's paces.
* Performance Testing a CCD Camera
The methodology behind Richard Berry's testing
* Tria - Deconvolution Magic
Neil Fleming shows you how to quickly improve your
images using this new astro-imaging tool.
* On the Bench: Meade DSI III Pro
The Meade DSI III Pro is put through Craig Stark's
standard bench test.
* Review of the AstroTrac TT320 Astrophotography Mount
Michael Overacker examines the performance of
the AstroTrac TT320 mount.
AstroPhoto Insight Magazine