LIBRARIES OF ACUPUNCTURE AND ORIENTAL MEDICINE
Jim Emdy, Chair
1. Review of ICD-11 and TCM terminology and inclusion.
2. Policy on library use by nonstudents, alumni and the public in general.
3. Document on evaluation points for site visits (Accreditation)
4. Security systems for libraries: considerations of cost vs. benefit.
5. Pacific Symposium Archival Collection, 1989 to 2004
6. Increasing participation in LCAOM communications.
7. Evaluation of OVIDChinese.
8. Status of CCAOM.Net.
If you plan to participate by telephone, please email me with details. CCAOM will provide for a speaker phone in the committee meeting room.
You may dial-in to this phone at the appropriate time in your time zone at a toll-free number as follows: Dial 1-866-352-3799
Enter Meeting Number *8978346* (include the * key before and after number)
Ignore Prompt for Moderator's Pin Number (CCAOM Executive Director will execute)
Time for call: (3:30 pm Pacific, 4:30 pm Mountain, 5:30 pm Central, 6:30 pm Eastern)
Date/Time of Committee Meeting: Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011 from 6:30 pm 9:30 pm (Eastern