The Lent 2012 edition of the Catholic Faith Education Newsletter is now
online at the usual Web address: http://www.silk.net/RelEd/ezine1.htm
Content of this edition of the Newsletter:
* Resources Featured on the Catholic Faith Education Blog: Find
dozens of resources for the Lenten period and Clipart related to the
* Resources for Feast Days, and Special Days: A calendar of feast
days, memorials and optional memorials for March and April with links to
information on each of these.
* Resources on the Sunday and Daily Readings: Links to homilies,
commentaries, stories, clipart, coloring pages, meditations related to
the gospel reading for Sundays from February 26 to March 25.
* Blog World Resources: Link to interesting and useful articles on
various blogs by or for catechists.
* Technology and Religious Education: Add content to your Web
personal or parish Web site by using the two widgets offered in this
* Articles Online: Dozens of useful articles for use with your
students or for growth as a catechist or in your spiritual life.
May your relationship with God grow ever deeper during the upcoming
Gilles CôtéResources for Catholic Educators
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]