The UVic Pagan Circle and friends present
With this year's theme: Blurring the gender divide
Saturday May 2 at 2:00pm
East Sooke (please contact me for directions)
(approximately 45 minutes west of Victoria)
Come join us as we celebrate the bursting fertility of spring with a
Maypole, music, fire and feasting!
Well-behaved children are welcome with guardians, but please note the
ritual will last 2-3 hours. Please contact us if you have any
questions regarding access. Let us know if you have any food
sensitivities or allergies.
1. snack for before ritual and food for sharing at the feast afterwards
2. folding chairs, blankets, flashlights
3. warm clothing for cool evening
4. musical instruments if you like!
5. a small donation for ritual costs
To RSVP and for more information about the ritual or driving
instructions, contact Stacey (Saadchadea) at
Please note there is no bus that comes to this area.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]