The BTAA on-line discussion group was established by Brain Tumour Alliance Australia (BTAA), which is the only national brain tumour patient and caregiver organisation in Australia. BTAA was established in late 2008 by a group of brain tumour patients and current and former caregivers. While welcoming the advice and input of specialists, BTAA seeks to represent the brain tumour community from the viewpoint of the patient, family and caregiver. Its web address is: www.btaa.org.au
In last 7 days
Health & Wellness/Support/Diseases and Conditions/Brain Tumors
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.