In this forum, you may post the brickwalls in your genealogy research. Brickwalls are those most elusive ancestors that you cannot pin down and would like suggestions about where to turn for further research. The members of this group may be able to provide you with some resources to further your research. You can post as often as you like but it is best to post about just one ancestor at a time. It is very important that you include NAMES, DATES and LOCATION, including county, in the SUBJECT LINE of your post. It is also very helpful to include the resources you have already exhausted so that other members do not spend time searching those same resources. If you make a connection, please let us know.
In last 7 days
- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
Family & Home/Genealogy
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses