Hello! I need someone to please answer these questions for me about
their culture (any other than American) for a college class. I want
to learn all I can about your culture. Would anyone like to help me?
1. Where exactly do you live? (City, Country)
2. What is the primary language of your country? What languages do
3. What is the education system like in your culture? How important
4. What are some traditions your culture practices that may be
5. Have you ever traveled to the United States? If yes, what was most
surprising to you? If no, would you like to? Why or why not?
6. What is appropriate dress for males and females?
7. What is the primary religion? How important is religion? Are
religious traditions that make it unique?
8. Do you plan to get married? How important are marriage and
9. How do most of your friends spend their free time?
10. What kind of music do you listen to? How does it compare to
11. What is a proper greeting in your culture? How do you greet your
when you see them?
12. Are there any gestures or movements that are considered
greetings or are offensive?
13. What are some values and beliefs that are important to you?
14. Are you close to your family? How important is family?
15. What are some of your favorite foods? Are there certain foods
not be eatern?
16. What are your culture's table manners like?
17. What is relationship like with your employer/boss? How are
negotiations handled in your culture?
18. How important is money and what is it role in determining class
19. Is there anything specific you would like to know about American
20. Is there anything else I should know to fully understand your