This group is for information and discussion on Borderline Personality with the premise that BPD is the neurobiological outcome of early trauma to the developing nervous system. We therefore believe BPD is a medical condition resulting in a mental disorder. Discussion is open and can include research supporting the neuro-physical as well as the emotional ramifications of BPD. We believe that there is hope for persons suffering with BPD and for their loved ones. We feel that BPD is more treatable than what most of the 'experts' believe, believing that treatment and healing are possible. This group is an open forum for people with BPD and those who love them.
In last 7 days
Health & Wellness/Support/Diseases and Conditions/Mental Health Disorders/Personality Disorders/Borderline Personality Disorder
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses