10/4 good buddy! Drip free roofs are encouraging.
the potential for malfuctioning water ballast valves still scares me.
--- In email@example.com
, "John Bell"
> That, and the authorities don't frown on you dumping water ballast
> side on a downwind leg.
Three things that seem counter-intuitive to me, when it comes to
houses, vehicles and boats.
1. Cutting holes in the floor.
2. Cutting openings in the roof.
3. Bringing in dirty water.
Guess I am old-fashioned and behind the times that way.
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open discussion: email@example.com
Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]