Thanks Peter that was the whole reason for building the model. If you can build it 1/8th scale you can certainly do it full size. Full scale is more forgiving. My wife is more forgiving of 1/8 scale than full size. Maybe as soon as I get all the honey doos caught up I can start on the real thing.
Peter Lenihan <lestat@...
> wrote: --- In email@example.com
> I have built a scale model of Bobcat 1 1/2" = 1 foot. I would like
> to post some photos but have been unable to locate Bolger3. Could
> anyone provide some help? Thanks Rick
WOW! If it weren't for the background clues,I'd swear this was a
full sized boat and demand to see pictures of her sailing with you in
A very nicely done model indeed and I'll bet it sure gets your
juices flowing to build a full size version of her.It is a roomy boat
for a couple of sailors to enjoy:-)
Thanks for posting those nice photos!
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open discussion: email@example.com
Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]