...........And long before Epoxy was invented.
> wrote:> sheathing other than glass could be used on boats
> in conjunction with coating such as Urethane and Latex paint.
> Products discussed were muslin, canvas, Nylon, etc.
It has certainly been common enough with canoes and cabin tops.
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]