I like the Parker design too, but the other half of the crew hasn't
warmed to it. Lots of room, simple construction and reasonable looks.
You mike also look at Karl Stambaugh's Redwing 40 Long Range, which is a
very polished plywood boat indeed....
From: mat_man22 [mailto:mat_man@...
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 2:22 PM
Subject: [bolger] Re: Interesting inexpensive 44' dory cruiser.
(Reuel) PARKER MARINE 50' Power Dory
Plans at $550 would seem to be a bargain.
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts and <snip> away
- To order plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA,
01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]