PHP Developer with more than 2 years of Experience
Senior Software Engineer
The Software Engineer's role is to design and manage one or more components/modules of an application being developed. Some amount of client interaction will be involved.
- Designing, Programming and unit testing
- Requirements gathering, analysis and issue resolution/clarification (as part of the requirements analysis team)
- Effort estimations for modules, sub-systems or use cases.
- Prepare use cases and detail design documents
- Other assigned tasks
- B.E. Computer Science or MCA
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with hands-on programming.
- Maximum of 4 years of experience.
- Hands on experience in PHP programming of at least 1 year.
Worked on at least 2 PHP projects
Should have used at least one PHP MVC framework like (CakePHP/Code Igniter/Symfony/)
- Basic estimation experience
- Self starter and quick learner
- Should be able to work in a startup environment that is very dynamic and challenging
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highly self motivated and directed
-Ability to work without a lot of supervision
Pro-Active and Intelligent
Experience in working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment