Look in our files for some free plans.
This group was started in 2005 by Ted Martin, who was an excellent craftsman and artist, and who generously shared his knowledge with anyone who was interested in making band saw boxes. We already miss him in the group. His boxes are in the photos section. We will continue to make boxes that would make Ted proud.
This month's featured box, is by member Rick who said: Well I finally finished my second BS box. This one is for my youngest daughters 21st B-Day. Woods are Purple heart,soft maple and ebony. I used spar urethane to help delay the inevetable fading of the purple to brown of the PH. WOW!!! great job for just his second box.
Click here:Guestmapto add your location to our map. Thanks, Donna
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.