Hi all, For those planning to attend the Denver meetings over the weekend of Sunday June 23, this is to announce the OS-WG meeting schedule: - Thursday JuneMessage 1 of 1 , May 15View Source
For those planning to attend the Denver meetings over the weekend of Sunday June 23, this is to announce the OS-WG meeting schedule:
- Thursday June 20: The OS-WG will have a 2 hours session for preparing comment responses on addenda at, av & aw. Since the BTL-WG will run in parallel, low attendance is expected but we need to use the time for working on comment responses and possibly next PPR draft changes.
- Friday June 21: The OS-WG plans to meet on Friday for few hours. The exact schedule will be announced. We will review addendum aq (Elevator Monitoring) revisions on COV Multiple, review proposed options for addendum as (Command Source Information), as well as comment responses on at, av and aw.
- Saturday June 22: Plenary meeting, no dedicated OS-WG meeting.
- Sunday June 23: The OS-WG plans to meet on Sunday for few hours for completing work on addenda, and also reviewing proposals, with priority on testing proposals.
- Monday June 24: Plenary meeting until noon, no dedicated OS-WG meeting.
A detailed meeting schedule will follow soon.
I hope to see you in Denver.
Siemens Switzerland Ltd
Building Technologies Division
Control Products & Systems
IC BT CPS R&D AS
6300 Zug, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 41 724 3387
Mobile: +41 79 561 7723