Just a quick reminder that the SCARPA Rapid Fire LT trail shoes call closes tomorrow night. I already have apps from the following people, but I could always use some more:
The original call is below. If I missed you application somehow, please let me know!
- Brett Haydin
SCARPA and BGT is pleased to present three testers with the opportunity to try out the Rapid LT approach shoe this spring and into the summer. For you speedy peak baggers, this shoe is all about you! There are men�s and women�s models available, but you cannot test cross gender lines (sorry). Frankly, I may pick up a pair of these on my own they look so good! Check them out here:
Please feel free to be creative in your application but I want to hear about how you plan to wear this shoe while backpacking, not just day hikes. You fast and light hikers are especially encouraged to apply.
I am looking for the following in your apps:
1. The opening disclaimer for testing
2. Your bio
3. A brief test plan; just enough to demonstrate that you understand the product and where/how you will be testing it and how you will meet the minimum requirements.
4. A list of what you are now testing and a link to tester page
5. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)
6. Any apps you have outstanding. Please note if you have a preference if there is one that conflicts with this one (such as the other SCARPA boots).
7. Any additional BGT roles you play (mentor, monitor, etc.)
- Andrea is the Director
- Does NOT count for Newbie Limit � get those apps in!
- This is the 3 Report format and you must meet minimum requirements
- Please include "Application - SCARPA Rapid LT Shoes - <your name>" in the subject line
- Also, don't forget to cc me at bhaydin AT hotmail DOT com so your app doesn't get lost!- This test call runs concurrent with the SCARPA Rapid LT shoes . Feel free to apply for both, but please state your preference for one or the other. We do go to great pains to respect your preference, but depending on the apps we cannot always do so.
This call closes at 9:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time) Tuesday April 2nd, 2013.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]