Permaculture is a worldwide movement to design a sustainable society. "Sustainable" means ecologically balanced, economically sound, and socially just.
This discussion group is open to all. You're welcome whether or not you've taken a Permaculture Design Certificate course.
Permaculture can sustainably meet all human needs: food, water, shelter, energy, transportation, community. Permaculture design is based on three ethics: 1) care of the earth; 2) care of people and all other species; and 3) limit consumption; share surplus.
To contact local permaculture people and find out about upcoming permaculture courses, visit Austin Permaculture Guild at www.austinperm.com.
(illustration included in image at right is (c)Jillene Najar, willowgardensaustin.com )
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.