Dear All: ALTERNERGY a group of companies engaged in developing renewable power projects in the Philippines, is in need of: *ASSISTANT LEGAL COUNSEL* * *Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24View SourceDear All:ALTERNERGY a group of companies engaged in developing renewable power projects in the Philippines, is in need of:
ASSISTANT LEGAL COUNSEL
Reporting to the Vice President & Corporate Counsel, the position shall provide general legal assistance and support in all corporate transactions and concerns, including but not limited to corporate housekeeping, drafting and reviewing contracts, providing assistance during negotiations, liaising with government agencies for the procurement of all necessary business permits and licenses, performing legal research and drafting legal memos to management and acting as the company’s regulatory compliance officer.
· Holds a Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor degree and a Bar Passer
· With at least three (3) to five (5) years experience in CORPORATE LAW PRACTICE, preferably with exposure in the industries engaged in natural resources, utilities, power and/or energy
· Excellent oral and written communication as well as legal research skills
· Significant contract drafting & negotiation experience a plus
· Significant experience in permitting and other regulatory compliance transactions a plus
· Computer proficient and willing to do field work, as necessary
The Company pursues a quadruple bottom line approach and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified applicants may email their resumes, with contact numbers, and a recent photograph to martha.garay@....Please feel free to forward to your networks.Best,
Begin forwarded message:
Please find attached Alternergy’s job ads for the position of Asst. Legal Counsel.
Maria Martha V. Garay