This position is a rare opportunity for an ambitious professional
with knowledge of processor implementation. The successful candidate
will be exposed to the most successful embedded 32-bit CPU products.
The role requires an insight both of the 'big picture' at the
architectural level and of the detail at the implementation level.
Essential Skills & Experience
1) More than 8 years experience in the implementation with
background in Microprocessors design and/or implementation
Line management of a group including: recruitment, staff development
and performance appraisal
2) Project management/team leadership skills
3) Technical leadership experience of significant development
projects and giving technical direction to fellow engineers
4) Contribution to the improvement and development of peer reviews
5) Good understanding of back-end implementation flows
(floorplanning, CTS and place & route) for cell level designs
6) Understanding of frequency, power and area tradeoffs
7) Background of front-end (Simulation, Synthesis, STA, DFT and
Power Analysis) flows and tools
8) Hardware Design Languages (Verilog or VHDL)
9) Experience of a variety of EDA tools for physical design
10) Understanding of current and future CMOS processes and DFM
11) Proficient in the use of Unix and PC workstations
Please revert with your updated resume or call me on +91-9886715759
to discuss the opportunity in detail.
I look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.
Sr. Consultant, StarrFish Consulting
Cell: +91 98867-15759 | Phone: +91 80 57681011 | email: