Information about running the operating system named "Control Program for Microcomputers" on Apple computers. This operating system is better known by its acronym, "CP/M". Running CP/M on an Apple II is possible via a card that plugs into a slot on the motherboard. Running CP/M on a Mac requires the use of an emulator.
In last 7 days
Computers & Internet/Technical Support
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses