Zenkaikon is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and dedicated
staff to add to its team. Zenkaikon is a two-day anime and science
fiction convention located in King of Prussia, PA (Philadelphia area).
Our fourth annual convention is taking place on November 7-8, 2009,
and we would love to have you!
Staff Members Must:
* Check their e-mail at least 3 times a week, and reply to all
inquiries within 3 days of receipt.
* Actively participate on the staff forums.
* Be prompt, clear, and respectful in communicating with other staff
and attendees, both online and in person.
* Work with their department chairs and other department members as a
team, while having the flexibility to work independently.
* Quickly resolve departmental problems, seeking help from other
staffers when necessary.
* Be willing to receive constructive criticism and incorporate approved changes.
* Regularly attend staff meetings - online, on the phone, or in person.
* Work at the convention (unless they cannot attend due to unforeseen
* Have reliable transportation.
* Be available by phone in case of emergencies.
* Provide at least 2 references.
* Be at least 18 years of age.
Benefits of Being Zenkaikon Staff:
* Working in a fun and friendly environment with other anime fans
* Meeting the convention guests
* Work 8 hours, get hotel room reimbursal on Saturday night (stay with other staff members),
* Convention badge
* Meals during con hours (catered)
* Access to the staff room
* Be a crucial part of the fastest-growing anime convention in the
* Dealers and Artists Department Head
* Tabletop and Other Gaming staff
* Security staff
* Registration staff
Interested? Please email zenkaikon@...
for an application by
March 31, 2009.
DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
Zenkaikon 2009 Convention Chair
Support the ASPCA and save a life!
Caroline County HSUS: http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/cchs.html
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]