The November issue of LeoBird Magazine is now online! See the Table
of Contents listed below, and visit us at http://www.LeoBird.com
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Issue #1, November 2004
* Snowflakes and Black Holes: a gallery of photographs by Professor
* Plus a feature review of John Brockman's book The New Humanists:
Science at the Edge.
* Exotic Birds, Stolen Lives: An interview with Monica Engebretson of
the Animal Protection Institute.
* A Gallery of works created by Cyclops.
* An Interview with henna tattoo-artist Ann George.
THE PASSIONATE LIFE
* A very personal essay on the Buddhist concept of Paying Second
by Geno Bisconte.
* The Laughing Tiki: An essay on popular art by Bradley Hamlin.
* Comix reviews featuring discussion of new works by Art Spiegelman
* Music reviews of the latest albums by Bjork, Courtney Love, PJ
Harvey, and The Killers.