... From: Charles Komanoff [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 9:22 PM To: email@example.com Subject: Carbon Tax Center: A New,Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007View Source
From: Charles Komanoff [mailto:kea@...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 9:22 PM
Subject: Carbon Tax Center: A New, More-User-Friendly and Livelier Web site
Friends and colleagues --
We've redesigned CTC's Web site.
The revamped site (same URL: www.carbontax.org) is fresher, easier to navigate, and, we hope, more interactive.
Please stop by, take a look, and let us know what you think -- about both the site and taxing carbon as the most efficient and equitable way to put a
price on carbon.
Charles (Komanoff) and Dan (Rosenblum)
Why revenue-neutral carbon taxes are essential,
what's happening now, and how you can help
Welcome to the Carbon Tax Center, where you can find:
- why carbon taxes are essential for avoiding runaway climate change
- why carbon taxes should be revenue-neutral
- analysis of carbon-tax issues (and enduring myths)
- the latest developments in carbon economics, policy and politics
- info, data and links on energy, climate and carbon-pricing
We want your thoughts too. Please read our blog and share your insights.