* Fish may avoid sexual harassment, researchers say: Female guppies seem to risk their lives to flee a barrage of male advances, scientists have found.Jun 9, 2006 1 of 1View Source* Fish may avoid "sexual harassment," researchers
Female guppies seem to risk their lives to flee a
barrage of male advances, scientists have found.
* First cancer vaccine approved:
U.S. regulators have approved a vaccine designed to
cripple the virus responsible for cervical cancer.
* "Miniature" dinosaurs surprise researchers:
The biggest land animals that ever lived had some
miniature cousins, a study has found.
* Cosmic blasts could point to strange state of
Some mysterious explosions in space may signal the
birth of bizarre objects known as quark stars,
* Professor unmasks "666" superstition:
Prophesies of evil abound for dates or places where
the number 666 occurs, including Tuesday, June 6:
* Mega-crater linked to mass extinction before
Scientists say they have found the Earth's biggest
known crater, and have linked it to the planet's