* Studies find logic lurking in madness: A widespread suspicion that insanity and rationality are related is not without its basis, researchers have found.Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006View Source* Studies find logic lurking in madness:
A widespread suspicion that insanity and rationality
are related is not without its basis, researchers
* Jupiter bright in evening sky:
Look southeast after dark this month, and you'll
see Jupiter shining so brightly that it is clearly
visible even through city light pollution.
* Fossil may lie near root of fish, land animal
Scientists are reporting a fossil that may
represent a bridge between land vertebrates and
most of today's fish species.
* Polar bears, hippos join threatened species list:
The list of species facing extinction is growing, a
global network of environmental groups and
* Engineered virus makes cancer cells "eat
Researchers say they've created a virus that tracks
down tumor cells and forces them to devour
* Men more jealous when lover most fertile,
Men become more jealous of dominant males when their
female partner is near ovulation, a study has found.
* From sick kids, new insight into what causes
Scientists say they have found a key link between a
devastating "early-aging" syndrome and normal aging.
* Science in images:
A Hubble Space Telescope image shows a comet
falling apart before our eyes.http://www.world-science.net