* Wall of galaxies tugs on us, astronomers find: Researchers say they re closing in on an understanding of the long-sought Great Attractor.Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006View Source
* Wall of galaxies tugs on us, astronomers find:
Researchers say they're closing in on an
understanding of the long-sought "Great Attractor."
* Frigid lakes not the "life labs" they were
thought to be?:
Antarctic lakes locked under ice were thought to be
totally isolated, and thus to house exotic life
forms. Maybe not.
* Huge dinosaur may have hunted in "packs":
A newly described beast rivaling T. rex in size may
shed light on the social side of dinosaurs,
* "Mediterranean" diet linked to lower Alzheimer's risk:
A study tied fruit- and vegetable-rich diets to
lower Alzheimer's disease rates among Americans.
* "Crying" walrus pups may be orphaned thanks to
Melting ocean ice may be leaving walrus pups
stranded, according to researchers.