* A molecule that won t sit still: Chemists say they have finally figured out the shape of a molecule whose furious jiggling thwarted past attempts to studyMessage 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006View Source* A molecule that won't sit still:
Chemists say they have finally figured out the shape
of a molecule whose furious jiggling thwarted past
attempts to study it.
* Skepticism greets claim of possible alien
A paper to appear in a scientific journal is raising
eyebrows by claiming a strange red rain might have
recently dumped cells from space onto Earth.
* Thriving under our noses, stealthily: coyotes
Major U.S. cities are full of coyotes, and the people
don't even know it, a study has found. And the
much-maligned dog relatives may be quietly helping
* Galaxy's spiral arm found to be closer than
Astronomers have recalculated the distance to a
nearby arm of our Milky Way galaxy.
* First baby reported born from frozen commercial
Wendy and Jared Kennedy's daughter, Avery Lee, came
into the world in the early morning of Dec. 31.