* Does your physical strength influence your politics?: Men s upper-body strength predicts some of their political views, according to new research.Message 1 of 1 , May 19View Source
* Does your physical strength influence your
Men's upper-body strength predicts some of their
political views, according to new research.
* NASA planet-hunting telescope breaks down:
A NASA spacecraft designed to hunt for Earth-like
planets has broken, and agency scientists don't know
whether they will be able to fix it.
* Cotton may offer "eco-friendly" way to clean up
A cheap form of raw cotton reportedly can sop up
more than 30 times its weight in oil.
* New principle may help explain why nature is
Like children, scientists are always asking "why?"
One question they've yet to answer is why nature
picked quantum physics.
* Study may overturn thinking on human intellect:
The human edge in intelligence isn't due mainly to
the large size of the front part of our brain, new
* Killed twice in 1600s, hoax "dragon" slain again --
in creationism dispute:
Scientists say they've proven what some suspected
three centuries ago: the swamp dragon from Rome was
a hoax. And maybe now it matters more.
* DNA similarities increasingly seen in different
A large study of endometrial cancer hints at new
ways to classify tumors that might aid treatment,
* "Earth-like," possibly habitable planets
Researchers say they have identified the first
fairly Earth-sized planets in a Sun-like star's
* Stacking 2-D materials leads to surprises:
* Anti-cocaine vaccine getting ready for prime time:
* Moon, Earth water traced to same source: ancient
* Scientists boost cellular "trash collection" to gives
flies extra life:
* Stem cells found to cure epilepsy in mice:
* Blocking single gene makes cancer cells nicer,
* Stunning new view of Saturn storm shows eye
about the size of India:
* To understand far-off worlds, astronomer looks
closer to home:
* Carrying baby leads to comfort -- from mice to
people, study says:
* Bacteria may help pummel one of toughest cancers:
* Depression-like symptoms seen in flies:
* DNA of "living fossil" decoded:
* "Tantalizing hint" of dark matter particles:
* Inedible plant material may be convertible to food:
* NASA plan to grab asteroid could spur other
* Laziness genes possibly found:
* Yes, gentlemen, size matters -- but something else
matters more, study finds:
* New heart disease-red meat link also involves
Invite friends to join World Science for free!
Just click here to open an invitation email that you can
send your friend or colleagues. Feel free to change the
text of the invitation (although you might want to leave
the subscription instructions unchanged.)