* American heads have been changing shape, but why?: White people s heads in the United States have gotten taller and narrower since the days the steamship wasMessage 1 of 1 , May 14, 2012View Source
* American heads have been changing shape,
White people's heads in the United States have
gotten taller and narrower since the days the
steamship was king, research indicates.
* Ape at war with gawkers found even
shrewder than was thought:
Santino the zoo chimp is refining his military
tactics in surprisingly clever ways, researchers
* Light from "Super-Earth" reported seen:
Though the world is inhabitable, scientists call
detection of its infrared light a big step toward
the search for signs of life on other planets.
* Rare Venus event could aid planet-hunters,
Venus will pass across the face of the Sun next
month, in an event not to recur until 2117.
* Violence may mar kids' DNA with signs of aging:
Children who have suffered violence might truly be
older than their years, if new research is correct.
* Your left side is your best side, scientists find:
In a study, images of the left side of the face were
perceived and rated as more pleasant than those of
the right side.
* Pet scan indeed: Scientists map brain activity
* Instead of "dark matter," rogue planets?:
* Holy cow! Dino flatulence may have changed
* Black hole caught red-handed in stellar
* Unexpected allies aid ants at war with
* Wall of stars found to extend through our galaxy:
* When humans were smaller, and crocs
* Art appreciation, self-reflection may go
together in the brain:
* Mystery of cosmic rays deepens:
* No single "God spot" in brain, scientists find:
Invite friends to join World Science for free!
Just click here to open an invitation email that you can
send your friend or colleagues. Feel free to change the
text of the invitation (although you might want to leave
the subscription instructions unchanged.)