* Estimates for peopling of Americas getting earlier: Humans appear to have first entered the Americas some 22,000 years ago, according to some archaeologists.Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2008View Source
* Estimates for peopling of Americas getting earlier:
Humans appear to have first entered the Americas
some 22,000 years ago, according to some archaeologists.
* More "little people" fossils found:
A finding may renew and complicate a debate over
whether miniature, island-dwelling people once
* That habitable planet might not be so far:
We just might have neighbors among the closest stars
to our sun, scientists say.
* Butterflies may keep memories of caterpillar youth:
Scientists have wondered for over a century whether
memory survives metamorphosis.
* Grand Canyon 20 million years old, study says:
The canyon's "incision history" has been disputed
for more than a century.