This group is for ALL DECENDENTS OF
"The Wuertemberger brothers,from Germany".
Some History on the WATTENBARGER name....
Spelling variations include: Wartenberg, Warttenberg, Wartenburg, Wattenberg, Wattenburg and many more.
Coat of Arms: Per pale. The left is gold and the right black.
WATTENBARGER...First found in Austria, where the name Wartenberg became noted for its many branches in the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region.
Some of the first settlers of this name or some of its variants were: including settlers who traveled to the New World and established themselves along the eastern seaboard of the United States, particularly in Pennsylvania, and in Canada in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.