The Washington Bar Association is one of two affiliate chapters of the National Bar Association located in Washington, D.C. This group consists of African American lawyers and judges, and has a Young Lawyers Division (lawyers age 35 and under or who have been practicing law no longer than five years) and a Judicial Council (consisting of all judicial officers).
In last 7 days
Government & Politics/Law/Lawyers
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.