"CROWN FORCES NORTH AMERICA"
Please inform your members
I am ordered to forward the following
L. Lozon ~ AdC
----- Original Message -----
War of 1812 School of Instruction for Officers & NCOs Of Infantry
Saturday April 9, 2011
8:00 AM to 9:00 AM ¨C Registration (Officer¡¯s Quarters)
9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
¨C topics ¨C
1. Opening Remarks ¨C P. Twist
2. Alternate versions of Form Fours ¨C M. Dickerson
3. Forming the Battalion in the streets ¨C P. Twist
4. Marching in Column ¨C T. Fournier
5. Wheeling a Battalion or wing ¨C M. Dickerson
6. Passing through a defile ¨C T. Fournier
12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM ¨C lunch on your own
1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
¨C topics -
1. Advance guards ¨C M. Dickerson
2. Passing in revue ¨C P. Twist
1. All participants should attend in OR¡¯s uniform with musket and belting regardless of rank.
2. You are expected to supply your own cartridges. ( one box will be ample)
3.Barracks space is available both Friday and Saturday nights for those requiring it.