Curious about ADF Druidism? Interested in chatting about pagan-related
issues? Just want to sit and listen? Everyone is invited to attend our
Pagan Discussion Group. We are friendly, kind, and can discuss
contentious and complex issues without rancor. Come meet us!
Our next meeting will take place on Friday, May 15th, at 8:00pm at
Borders’. We’ll be in the far back near the music.
Borders’ Books and Music.
2015 Walden Ave.
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
We will be discussing some of the issues that appear in Part 2 (85-163)
of The Idiot's Guide to Paganism by Carl McColman. ISBN: 002864266X
including, but not limited to the following. You do not need to have
read the book to participate.
• What is (or should be) the relationship between personal spiritual
experience and dogma?
• How can we learn to live with the cyclical turning of the seasons?
• What is psychic ability? Does everyone have it? How can you use it? Is
it different from magic?
• How do we decide what worldview works for us? Is there just one right
• What is the spiritual world like? What are spirits? What do they want?
• What is our relationship to the land?
• What is karma? How does it work?
• How much of our world and our lives can we affect through
magic/psychic abilities? Should we?
We will also be looking at the virtue of Courage.
• What is courage?
• Who has it? Who doesn’t?
• How does its presence (or lack of presence) affect our lives?
• How can we develop courage?
For more information, contact Rich at journey_722@...
or join our
Yahoo Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WNY_Druids/.