Next Wednesday we will be searching
though the streets of northern Grand Rapids looking for
the Riddler Fox. It should be a great fox hunt, but am I
the only one that can't figure out the Riddler's hints?
It's a good thing we don't have to solve a riddle to find
out where it starts like we last year. We all know to
meet in the Red Cross parking lot on Fuller NE. (6:30 to
7:00 pm) Everyone is welcome and it is free as always.
But these riddles are driving me
nuts! If you haven't seen them, here they are. Maybe we
should offer a reward?
If you are looking for the fox
I will be sitting right here.
I will be East of __________
__________, and West of __________ __________. After you
find the fox you will be given directions to the location
of the restaurant that we will be meeting at. Also it's
location is North of __________ __________, and South of
1. If you are using a map the correct way, and you get the
right answers above, you will be heading in the right
2. Rain or Shine! I will be sitting high and dry.
3. I will be located less than 250 feet from the corner of
the parking lot. Not including the steps.
4. I hope you don't stumble over any bones.
5. The answer to the 4 statements above, are all the same
6. Looking forward to see you at this location.