Good Morning All,
Before you write a check to Kingdom, there was an emergency meeting held between
all of the Hats. I have been told that the Barony of Nordskogen has offered to pay the contribution
to the Kingdom for the 16 smallest groups. I was told this by the Baroness of Car Anterh Mar last
night when I was dropping off a scroll. This has not been posted to the Hall as of yet, so I am going
to contact Nordskogen to confirm this information.
As I was told, Nordskogen has "money sitting around to use for a rainy day," and this is the rainy day.
So please hold off on check writing until this has been confirmed.
Alwyas in Service,
The Lady of the Blue Bear
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:33 PM, William Lulham <wlulham@...>
Corporate is on a short time frame for this. I see no reason to wait until the meeting to decide what to do about the contribution that Kingdom has asked of us. We have a quorum on this list. Is anyone actually opposed to sending Kingdom the amount they've asked for? The only thing I can think of we'd want to talk about is sending more, and we can send more later. Why not just send out what they've asked for now, and we can talk about sending more on Sunday? ~Cesar
Please discuss at group meetings to figure out what the group as a whole would like to do. I know that Hvitskogar meets on Friday, and Darkstone meets on Sunday. Let me know on decisions, and we can get out funds to kingdom if that is the will of the groups.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]