In case it rains, it is supposed to clear up by noon, The pavilion is large enough for everyone, so come out and have a good time! Newcomers: please note the potluck guidelines below.
"Cow Appreciation Day" POTLUCK* PICNIC IN THE PARK Saturday July 18 1pm, Long Bridge Park, Hainesport NJ. (In the Large Pavilion near the Parking Lot. Coming from the north: enter Long Bridge Park from the Mt Holly Bypass (Route 541 South); from other directions: from Deacon Rd, off Marne Hwy- Route 537 (near Rtes 38 & 541). Join us for a vegan potluck* picnic and enjoy extensive wooded walking trails. RSVP: lorrainebal@...
by Thursday July 16. FREE for members, $2 non-members
For All Potlucks:
* Each individual in your party (with the exception of children under 12) brings a Vegan (No Meat, Dairy, Eggs, Gelatin or Honey) dish to share that will feed at least 6 people (we request vegan dishes so that all types of vegetarians may enjoy the food.)
* Consider the greener way... take public transportation or carpool.
* BYOR! Bring Your Own Reusables (plates & cutlery.) If possible - we will have extra.
* Please bring your recipe or list of ingredients.
* Contact Myrna At 1-877-WWW-VSSJ for additional information, directions or to volunteer.
*Please check your e-mail on the day of the event for the possibility of cancellation.