I'm looking for a good high soprano to join an advanced acapella group
Naked Voices was an award winning 15 piece vocal group, based in
Bristol. We won 3 Edinurgh Fringe 'Sell-Out Show' awards in a row. Sadly
the group closed last year when our MD retired and several members were
ready to move on.
Now, 10 of the 15 have reformed into a new band and starting again to
build a whole new repertoire. We are learning a wide variety of styles
in up to 9 parts, looking to stretch ourselves and to grow musically.
If a top sop would be interested in joining us, in the first instance,
take a look at where we've come from - this was our farewell concert -
If this appeals, do please get in touch
What we are looking for is
- accurate pitching
- can reach up to at least a top G#/A
- ability to blend well
- ability to adapt her voice to disappear or stand out as needed,
altering tone according to the needs of the song.
- someone who would fit in well with our little 'family'
- looking for medium to long term involvement
- ability to read music an advantage but not a show stopper, as only 2/3
of the band currently can.
- a team player, not an ego