To make a print copy of your address book follow the information outlined below. Makes a good backup in case of accident or other loss./ George Print AddressMessage 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010View Source
Print Address Book information
Print Address Book information Page 1 of 1
To print Address Book information
1. In the Address Book, select the contacts you want to print.
· To select a block of names, press and hold down the SHIFT key, click the first name in the block and then click the last name in the block.
· To select individual names, press and hold down the CTRL key while you click the names.
2. Click Print on the toolbar. On the Print dialog box, under Print Style, select a printing style:
· To print all Address Book information about the contacts, click Memo.
· To print business-related information about the contacts, click Business Card.
· To print a list of phone numbers for the selected contacts, click Phone List.
· You may be able to customize the size and orientation of your printed Address Book pages. To view your printer's options, in the Print dialog box, click Properties.